What is the charge for public urination

Greensboro, NC |

My charge was urinating in public and they said i could do community service to have it erased from my record but i failed to do it because of work

1. REspectfully, your question actually appears to be what will the Court do since you did not take advantage of the option to perform the community service. While this type of question would ordinarily seem to be a simple inquiry, there are too many variables that come into play in any case to determine what a sentence will be based upon the few facts you list. The litany of aggravating and mitigating factors that can affect the sentence is not short. Consult with your lawyer, who can review all of the case facts in light of the aggravating and mitigating factors, and who would then be in a position to properly estimate the sentence. Good luck.

DISCLAIMER I do not practice law in your State. This answer is provided solely for informational purposes only. This answer does not constitute legal advice, create an attorney-client relationship, or constitute attorney advertising.