What is the charge for legal representation for pink summons. What is the administrative fee for unreasonable noise ?

Bronx, NY |

Was issued pink summons in the Bronx was unreasonable noise. Officer claims my car muffler was too loud.

Legal fees vary with each attorney. Shop around. Be a smart consumer.

I handle these all the time. If you hire a lawyer you don't have to appear in court yourself. Lawyers on this site cannot solicit you pursuant to the Avvo rules but you can contact us.

Eric Rothstein
212-577-9797
Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and have been doing criminal defense work for over 16 years. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012 and 2013. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. Martindale-Hubbell has given me its highest rating - AV Preeminent - in the areas of Criminal Law, Personal Injury, and Litigation. According to Martindale-Hubbell”AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Fewer than 8% of attorneys achieve an AV Preeminent rating. I also have the highest ranking – “superb” – on Avvo. The above answer, and any follow up comments or emails is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

An attorney that would consider representing you would probably want to know additional details about the case before quoting a price, unless they charge an hourly fee. Attorneys are prohibited from soliciting clients on this forum. You should consult directly with an attorney, either in person or by phone.

This is not legal advice. Seek a consultation with an attorney in your jurisdiction. An attorney/client relationship is not sought or formed by the participation in this website. I am licensed to practice law in New York and New Jersey.