What is the best way to keep my Florida HOA Property Manager from improperly entering onto my property WITHOUT my permission?

Fort Myers, FL |

How can I properly notify/prevent my FL HOA Property Management Company that they must NOT TRESPASS (e.g. go 'snooping around' my home in private areas) searching for violations?

I have an ongoing issue with "selective enforcement" where the Property Management Company is repeatedly and without visible cause entering onto my property to "look" for potential violations. The CC&R's specify that they are only allowed to enter WITHOUT NOTICE in cases of "emergency" but no prior circumstances would be considered "emergencies."

From the public/street side, no apparent violations exist (e.g. there's no cause to look further) unless they are targeting my property.

Previous violation letters have only included alleged violations that would ONLY be visible from "private" areas.

1. If law enforcement won't help you with a trespass, then you would need to petition the court for an injunction.

This communication is not intended to create an attorney/client relationship. It is always recommended you consult an attorney in person to discuss your case.