What is the best way for a chiropractor with mutiple office to market them self to attorneys.

Las Vegas, NV |

I am trying to figure out what make a lawyer want to work with me, i have noticed some of the worst doctors have the most attorney referrals........

1. Do great work, take care of the patients and the referrals will come.

2. Agree with attorney Coluccio. Quality over quantity any day. Start with lunch.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff www.nyelderinjurylaw.com

3. This is a marketing question. If you want attorneys to refer business to you, then you need to develop a relationship with those attorneys. It really helps if you send THEM clients, as they will likely return the favor. And, most importantly, make it clear to your patients that they should not try to navigate the third party insurance waters without retaining counsel.

Responses are for general information purposes only, and are based on the extremely limited facts given. A consultation with an attorney experienced in the area of law(s) indicated in the question is highly recommended. Information and advice given here should not be relied upon for any final action or decision, as the information is limited by its nature to the question asked and the fact(s) presented in that question. THIS RESPONSE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, particularly considering that the names of the parties are unknown.

4. Be good at your craft.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

5. Give me a call tomorrow and let's grab lunch sometime this week.

6. Doctor, unfortunately, your posting discloses a lack of grasp of the English language. Any attorney who would use a chiropractor would want to rely on someone who can write reports and speak English correctly. A well constructed introductory letter sent to an attorney, along with a copy of your medical resume, may be one of the best ways to initiate contact with an attorney .

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

7. Vist them.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.