What is the best time to apply for green card through asylum?

Irvine, CA |

Hi, I came to the U.S. by B2 visa 5 months ago, after 3 months i applied for F1 visa and also i was Muslim and now i'm a Christian, can I applied for green card through asylum after my F-1 visa approved or it is better i apply befor(because in my country that the execution of Muslims who are being Christian), my application for F-1 visa is under proceedings.
i appreciate your help

Your questions are confusing. Also if you are trying to "create a case" for an asylum, I highly advise you to stop. A frivolous asylum will cost you and no good lawyer will take your case. Make sure that no story is "made" to procure an asylum.

Good Luck
Shah Peerally
Note: The above is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act based solely on the information provided. No attorney client relationship is created unless a retainer is signed by the attorney and the client.

Agreed, absolutely do not contrive a frivolous asylum case. Having filed a frivolous filing can prevent you from having a "real case " approved later.

That said, anyone who has a legitimate asylum case must file before the one year anniversary of arrival except for a case of changed circumstances, whether personal or country conditions. Getting a waiver of the one year filing requirement is difficult. Asylum cases are very difficult to prove and anyone who wants to go in that direction should seek a highly qualified attorney.
Also keep in mind, If you are out of status when applying, you will be referred to the immigration court if the asylum office does not approve your case and then you may be in a far worse situation than you are now.
This is general information and no attorney client relationship is formed.

Recommended articles about Immigration