What is the best Immigration Law study book?

Asked over 3 years ago - Merrick, NY

Hi, I am currently a legal intern in a law company and I want to expand my knowledge of Immigration Law. When I tried to search for a right material online, there were too many results for different books and authors. Which one is the most common and generaly used book for study of Immigration Law?

Thank you!

1. Nicklaus James Misiti

Answered . Kurzbaums

2. Mark Alan Ivener

Answered . Fragomen's series of books published by Thomson West.

The information above is general in nature. It is not specific legal advice. I am not your attorney and this message does not create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Andre R. Olivie

Answered . Kurzban is great but quite expensive -$300. You should ask the attorneys at your firm if they have last years edition that you could borrow.

Andre Olivie
    www.olivielaw.com

4. Michael Joseph Brandabur

Pro

Answered . Kurzban is my goto book. There are others. Try your local library or law firm that has an outdated edition. Most libraries give their old versions away to make room for the new ones. Thus, a great source for books. Just keep in mind that it is out of date.

5. Shiva Pal Gill

Answered . Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook.