What is the average length of employment discrimination lawsuits?

Jacksonville, FL |

How long on average are they, and what is the chance of the defense filing a appeal?

Also, what % of the time are appeals filed and accepted?

There are no good answers to any of your questions. Some employment discrimination cases drag on for years; others are promptly settled. Appeals are filed or not for many reasons and there is no predicting. Most appeals do not succeed, but there are no reliable percentages to cite. Every case is bounded by its own facts, and by the subjective and various factors of the methods of the attorneys, the judge, the evidence...

You should consult with a local employment rights attorney to ask these questions with respect to a specific case.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.