What is the address to send the letter requesting to expedite the employment authorization. is the a specif format?

my biometrics is schedule for may 23 and my employment authorization expires June 3rd.

Pompano Beach, FL -

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Immigration Attorney - Chicago, IL

No such legal remedy exists to expedite an issuance of the EAD by writing to any USCIS address to my knowledge, especially given the fact how the recent federal budget sequestration greatly decimated the USCIS processing times.

Michael Hugh Carlin

Michael Hugh Carlin

Immigration Attorney - Ann Arbor, MI

It is not likely that your case will be expedited. What is the reason that the application appears to have been filed so close to the expiration date of your current authorization?

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Immigration Attorney - San Diego, CA

There is simp;ly no mechanism to "expedite" the issuance or renewal of an EAD. Currently takes 3 months from date of receipt to issue. Should have filed the extension application sooner. Sorry.