What is the address & phone number, E-mail address of the legal regulatory agency in Denver, CO ? I need to file a complaint !

Denver, CO |

My lawyer convinced me to wait for 6 months for a hearing date to reopen my case after it closed. I wanted to settle & stay ahead of the bills. He promised me I'd receive all past/ future money & get the additional medical treatments I needed if I took it to a hearing. during that time period I faced eviction twice and had to borrow money to stay afloat. I never got the "more money/ medical" he said he could get me, he gave me a song & dance why I should settle for less than if it went to the hearing. I went through 6 months of hell because of him. The settlement money I DID get only paid off my back rent and kept me in my house. I don't have any money for the medical I need in order to return to work. Will the reg. agency be able to represent me & get me what I need ?

He received his fees during & after the case . I trusted him & felt he betrayed me. I told him so. I need the money he charged me to get the medical I need to regain my health & what was taken from me. I need to find an employment lawyer to pursue my company who did a lot of illegal things to me during my employment. They never officially fired me or laid me off. I now have permanent disabilities and have filed for both V.A. & SSDI disability. I need a lawyer to pursue that issue should it come back with a denial. I'm extremely worn out from this experience.

1. I believe you can find that information at https://www.cobar.org/
    Best of luck

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.