What is the address & phone number, E-mail address of the legal regulatory agency in Denver, CO ? I need to file a complaint !

Asked over 1 year ago - Denver, CO

My lawyer convinced me to wait for 6 months for a hearing date to reopen my case after it closed. I wanted to settle & stay ahead of the bills. He promised me I'd receive all past/ future money & get the additional medical treatments I needed if I took it to a hearing. during that time period I faced eviction twice and had to borrow money to stay afloat. I never got the "more money/ medical" he said he could get me, he gave me a song & dance why I should settle for less than if it went to the hearing. I went through 6 months of hell because of him. The settlement money I DID get only paid off my back rent and kept me in my house. I don't have any money for the medical I need in order to return to work. Will the reg. agency be able to represent me & get me what I need ?

He received his fees during & after the case . I trusted him & felt he betrayed me. I told him so. I need the money he charged me to get the medical I need to regain my health & what was taken from me. I need to find an employment lawyer to pursue my company who did a lot of illegal things to me during my employment. They never officially fired me or laid me off. I now have permanent disabilities and have filed for both V.A. & SSDI disability. I need a lawyer to pursue that issue should it come back with a denial. I'm extremely worn out from this experience.

1. Sean Michael Patrick

Answered . I believe you can find that information at https://www.cobar.org/
    Best of luck