What is the abusive use of conflict statute for Washington state

Vancouver, WA |

Where would I find the abusive use of conflict statute for Washington State referred to by Carolyn Elsey in response to the post abusive use of conflict?

How does the court go about determing if the conduct creates the danger of serious damage to the child's psychological development?

If this is going on in a case, what are the ways the court remedies it if the offending parent is the non-custodial parent?

Tough question with a multitude of potential answers. You need to consult with a lawyer about you unique situation. Abusive use of conflict is fact-specific and difficult to prove. And there are specific strategies you would want to employ when thinking about moving forward with a request to limit a parents time with his/her child due to abusive use of conflict. Consulting with a lawyer is advised.