What is Skitzoeffective diagnosis ?

Orlando, FL |

Lakeside said I have a problem and I need to take medication and deserve to be mistreated? That is what I think so far. I am 31 years old they diagnosed me in 1999 and began making me accept their lock ups, their medication," their ". Please help me I am tired of being lied to and rejected because someone is hurting me and has hurt me.

I believe you are asking for medical opinion.

I am diagnosed by a doctor at lakeside, they are saying I am that, what do I need to do because I do not agree to this diagnosis.

You should ask your question on the medical side of Avvo.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

What is the legal side of it, I am not ok with this and anything they are making me do and say . This is my life, don't I have rights? isn't this illegal for a person to do this to me?

This is a medical question, and you can either ask it on the medical side of Avvo (Avvo Health), Google it, or look it up in the DSM IV-TR

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

I am asking for my legal rights? Isn't this illegal? What do they think is so allowed to take my life and right to be myself and continue to make it seem like I do not exsist and I have to accept this. This is and has been my life why is this not illegal?