Skip to main content

What is Skitzoeffective diagnosis ?

Orlando, FL |

Lakeside said I have a problem and I need to take medication and deserve to be mistreated? That is what I think so far. I am 31 years old they diagnosed me in 1999 and began making me accept their lock ups, their medication," their ". Please help me I am tired of being lied to and rejected because someone is hurting me and has hurt me.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. I believe you are asking for medical opinion.

  2. You should ask your question on the medical side of Avvo.

    Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

  3. This is a medical question, and you can either ask it on the medical side of Avvo (Avvo Health), Google it, or look it up in the DSM IV-TR

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics