What is she going to add on her own I-864 as regards being employed

Asked about 1 year ago - Latham, NY

I am married to a US citizen and i am sending in my application for AOS.I have a little challenge.She just started working in April and that's her first job therefore she has never filed for tax.Presently she does two jobs so as to support the family cause i don't work.My question is what is she going to add on her own I-864 as regards being employed?Will just her pay stubs and a cover letter stating the reasons why she have never filed tax in the previous years be just ok?.We already have a Co-sponsor.

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Answered . If you have a co sponsor you should be fine.

2. Boris Alexander Palant

1

Best Answer

Answered . You have offered a very reasonable solution to the problem. I would add a letter from her employer stating her position, salary and the fact that it's a full-time permanent employment. Don't forget that the co-sponsor has to establish that s/he is a US citizen or permanent resident.

3. Olga Bychok

1

1

Answered . With a good co sponsor I would not be very concerned.