What is she going to add on her own I-864 as regards being employed

Latham, NY |

I am married to a US citizen and i am sending in my application for AOS.I have a little challenge.She just started working in April and that's her first job therefore she has never filed for tax.Presently she does two jobs so as to support the family cause i don't work.My question is what is she going to add on her own I-864 as regards being employed?Will just her pay stubs and a cover letter stating the reasons why she have never filed tax in the previous years be just ok?.We already have a Co-sponsor.

You have offered a very reasonable solution to the problem. I would add a letter from her employer stating her position, salary and the fact that it's a full-time permanent employment. Don't forget that the co-sponsor has to establish that s/he is a US citizen or permanent resident.

If you have a co sponsor you should be fine.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

With a good co sponsor I would not be very concerned.

Tax law topics

Recommended articles about Tax law