What is schedule time and location for asylum interview?

Wichita, KS |
Filed under: Political asylum

i have filed an asylum I-589 form in 09/28/2012 from Wichita , Kansas ..i have done the bio-metric in 10/09/2012 in Wichita , i'm still waiting for my interview notice and location , is it normal to take all this time? and in which immigration office my interview will take place? what is the best way to contact the immigration office to know my current status?

The asylum office usually schedules within 45 days of applying. The receipt you have should have a number on it and receipt number and you can call them and inquire as to the out of processing times of your case. regards.

whom to call ?? chicago office or whichita office? pls help with the correct number if you can , regards

Both will be on your interview appointment notice.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.