What is Parole Restoration Project? What does it mean when a case is Presentenced when resisting an officer without violence?

Jacksonville, FL |

The PRP is for battery

1. This is something that must be answered by a jacksonville attorney

2. Not sure if this is two questions or if they're supposed to be related as I have never heard of a pre-sentenced case or the PRP as parole restoration project (though parole was abolished as a sentencing option in Florida some time ago).

Feel free to call my office to discuss in a bit more detail.

The above is provided for educational purposes only and is not legal advice nor makes you a client of the Mosca Law Firm, PA. Please consult with a lawyer in order to obtain confidential legal advice that is tailored to your specific situation and facts.

3. Do you mean restoration of civil rights? Restoration of civil rights certificates: http://fcir.org/2012/08/13/few-felons-regain-right-to-vote-in-florida/

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.