What is my next move?

On August 10th, my lawyer send myself an the opposing attorney a proposed judgment to look over. My attorney is asking the opposing attorney when can we meet to have a four way meeting to resolve a profit issue between myself and he opposition. I have also asked my attorney some concerns I had with some numbers he had put in the judgment since my figures are different than his and I am trying to figure how he came up with these figures. I sent him three request and even his assistant two request via e-mail and I have heard nothing and remember this was sent on the 10th so we are going on tow weeks here. If my attorney is not responding to what I regard as an important issue, what should I do because I feel nobody can be that busy for two weeks not to respond to questions this.

1. Your next move is to call your attorney. Perhaps your attorney is on vacation or perhaps he is still negotiating with opposing counsel on your behalf or waiting for a response from opposing counsel. Good luck.

SINCE 1974. My answers are for general information only. They are not legal advice. Answers assume California law. I am licensed in California, only. Answers must not be relied upon.<br> <br> Legal advice and counsel must be based on the interplay between specific exact facts and the law. This forum does not allow for the discussion of that interplay. My answer to any specific question would likely be different if that interplay were explored during an attorney-client relationship. I provide legal advice and counsel during the course of an attorney-client relationship only. The exchange of information through this forum does not establish such a relationship. That relationship is established only by personal and direct consultation with me followed by the execution of a written attorney-client agreement signed by each of us.<br> <br> The communications on this website are not privileged or confidential. I assume no duty to anyone by my participation on Avvo because I have answered or commented on a question. Specifically, I assume no duty to respond to any question, comment, telephone call, or email because of my participation.<br> <br> All legal proceedings involve deadlines and time limiting statutes. So that legal rights are not lost for failure to timely take appropriate action and because I do not provide legal advice or counsel in answer to any question, if you are an interested party you should promptly and personally consult with an attorney for advice and counsel. Also, see Avvo's terms and conditions of use, specifically item 9, incorporated by this reference.<br> <br> Michael R. Daymude, Esq., Sherman Oaks Galleria – Comerica Bank Building, 15303 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 900, Sherman Oaks, CA 91401-6150. Telephone: 818.971.9409 • Website: mrdaymude.com

2. You need to figure out way to contact the attorney or someone in his office.