Skip to main content

What is my next best move ?

Elizabethtown, PA |
Filed under: Criminal charges

I am on 20k unsecured bail and have a pending dui . I have completed rehab and am staying at a recovery house .

Attorney Answers 4

  1. Your first and best move is to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who can review the facts in your case and develop a comprehensive defense strategy. If necessary, use the "Find a lawyer" feature on Avvo. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, apply to the Lancaster Co. public defender's office for help. Good luck.

  2. The obvious next BEST MOVE is to retain an experienced criminal defense/DUI attorney to represent you in the court proceedings.

    Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney--Free Consultations--call or email today.

  3. I commend you on the steps you have taken. The only other thing that you can do to influence the outcome of your case is to hire a good DUI attorney in your area. Most will provide you with an initial consultation without charge. Good luck.

  4. Your doing everything right so far. Now I think it's time to hire a lawyer.

    DISCLAIMER: Answers are not of fact, but rather the opinion of the attorney answering the questions asked. At no time does this answer create an attorney-client relationship. To the extent that these answers may become available to the general public there is no confidentiality as it pertains to this answer or question. The law changes frequently, and the material on this website is for general information purposes only and neither constitutes nor is intended to be legal advice. Prior to acting based upon this general information you SHOULD seek legal counsel regarding your specific legal matter. The outcome of every case is dependent on the specific facts and legal circumstances of each individual case. This website is not an offer to represent you, which can only be made after a consultation with one of the attorneys from The Lawyer answering this question does not intend to practice in any other jurisdictions where it is not licensed. Attorney is Licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The firm does not seek to represent anyone viewing this website in other jurisdictions, and the website may not comply with the laws and ethical rules of states other than Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics