What is my next best move ?

Asked 3 months ago - Elizabethtown, PA

I am on 20k unsecured bail and have a pending dui . I have completed rehab and am staying at a recovery house .

1. Daniel M. Myshin

4

Answered . Your first and best move is to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who can review the facts in your case and develop a comprehensive defense strategy. If necessary, use the "Find a lawyer" feature on Avvo. If you cannot afford to hire an attorney, apply to the Lancaster Co. public defender's office for help. Good luck.

2. Michael Kotik

Pro

2

Answered . Your doing everything right so far. Now I think it's time to hire a lawyer.

3. William A. Jones Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . I commend you on the steps you have taken. The only other thing that you can do to influence the outcome of your case is to hire a good DUI attorney in your area. Most will provide you with an initial consultation without charge. Good luck.

4. Jay Scott Finnecy

Pro

2

Answered . The obvious next BEST MOVE is to retain an experienced criminal defense/DUI attorney to represent you in the court proceedings.

Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney--Free Consultations--call or email today.