What is letter saying from EEOC i filed a discrimination charge against my job EEOC dismissed it . month later i was fire

Cahokia, IL |

i filed retaliation 6 months ago. my EEOC investigator sent me a letter stating "BASED ON THE ANALYSIS OF THE MATERIAL AND INFO SECURED FROM ALL SOURCES, THE COMMISSION HAS CONCLUDED THAT IT IS UNLIKELY THAT ADDITIONAL INVESTIGATION WOULD RESULT IN A FINDING THAT THE LAW WAS VIOLATED". the investigator also stated "IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL INFO OR EVIDENCE WHICH WAS NOT SUBMITTED DURING THE INITIAL INTERVIEW , PLEASE CALL ME WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THIS LETTER
last but not least, the investigator stated "IN EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT CONTACT ME, IT IS THE COMMISSIONS' PROCEDURE THAT A DISMISSAL AND NOTICE OF RIGHT TO SUE WILL BE ISSUED.
is the EEOC saying my job violated the law? I haven't receive dismissal letter ,it's still active

Edit

1. The letter says that after investigating, the EEOC has determined that there has been no violation by your employer and that unless you furnish additional information within 10 days of the fate of the letter, your claim will be closed.

2. It is a standard letter. It is extremely rare that the EEOC makes a finding in the employee's favor. That does not mean, however, that you don't have a case. The EEOC will issue a right to sue letter, which will then give you 90 days to file your own lawsuit. I suggest you speak to an experienced employment attorney to review your case.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. You should be aware that no attorney-client relationship is established through this answer and none will be established without a personal consultation and the signing of an engagement agreement.