What is legibile marriage certificate? I got married in USA and submitted the certificate which I got from the clerck county.

Asked 11 months ago - Houston, TX

USCIS has asked me for legible marriage certificate as RFE in order to give me a permanent residency.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

15

Answered . Legible means it can be clearly read.

2. Nicole Marie Hartnett

Pro

4

Answered . "Legible" means that it can be clearly read.

3. Dana Roxana Bucin

4

Answered . Sounds like you submitted a copy of your marriage certificate that is tough to read. Get them a cleaner copy they could read.

4. Michael Hugh Carlin

3

Answered . After you got married, did you get the marriage certificate recorded in the county office? Perhaps that is what USCIS is requesting. Or perhaps the copy of the marriage certificate that you had provided before was blurry or difficult to read.

5. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

3

Answered . Legible means readable.