What Is Krs 427.060 and pursuant to Krs 426.720

New Haven, KY |
Filed under: Bankruptcy Lien

This is the codes to my lien

1. My guess is that it refers to state law - NRS stands for Nevada Revised Statutes, and I suppose KRS means Kentucky Revised Statutes.

Most states publish their laws and post them on the state website so I would go to the state site and search - the law will be in numerical order and you can click on the link of this law to read it for yourself. We don't seem to have any Kentucky attorneys answering questions on this site - if out there, they can provide more specific answers. Hope this perspective helps!

2. Here is a link to one of them: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/krs/427-00/060.PDF

I personally believe it is better to pay for an attorney than to work through these exemptions yourself.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here. Please visit my web site: www.avanesianlaw.com for more information about my services.

3. It appears that you are subject to at minimum a lien and possibly a judgement. It is possible you will soon be facing a garnishment of money or an execution on your property. Making contact with an attorney will provide you peace of mind going forward.

This answer is intended for informational and educational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice nor forming the attorney client relationship. This attorney is licensed in Kentucky