What is included on I-94? Ordering a replacement I-94 @ request of USCIS during Info Pass. My I-485 is stalled. Using form I-102

Asked about 2 years ago - San Diego, CA

My passport was stolen in 2001 so I have no record of my legal entry. I scheduled a meeting with USCIS through Info Pass & they told me I can order a replacement I-94 to show my legal entry to USA. My story is as follows: I entered with a 6 month visitor visa in June 1999 and returned to Sri Lanka in July 1999. I re-entered sometime around Halloween 1999, but not sure if it was October or November, & I did have a valid passport & visa but I overstayed. I fell in love and got married here. I DON'T ACTUALLY REMEMBER GETTING A I-94 form (I came from Sri Lanka and routed through India) THE 2nd TIME I ENTERED, so my concern is when I order my I-94 it will only show my arrival/departure record from June 1999 & not my re-entry. Or, If I order a replacement I-94 will it show ALL my entries to USA?

1. Donald Kyle Sheppard

Answered . When filing the Form I-90 to request the replacement I-94 card you should specify that you are requesting that they check their records from October and November. Also, it shouldn't be that difficult for you to research old bank statements and itineraries for flights to figure out the exact date of travel. If you know the airline, maybe they can search their records.

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . I agree with my colleagues.

3. Alan Douglas Dobson

Answered . Your replacement I-94 would be for your last entry to the U.S. not all entries. See an attorney if you need assistance with this filing.