What is immigration's CITRIX pprocess?

Asked about 1 year ago - Clearwater, FL

I am told that my husband and I qualify to request CITRIX pprocess at our schedualed info pass appointment. What are these two things? (CITRIX pprocess and info pass )
He was in deportation proceedings, but the case was dropped, and our I-130 was approved. Now we are told we need to request CITRIX pprocess to get him a residency interview.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You need a consultation with an immigration attorney locally. Florida has many good ones to offer.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866)... more
  2. Kevin D Slattery


    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Consult with an experienced immigration attorney who can review your case. Did he have a Form I-485 pending prior to initiation of removal proceedings? An immigration officer at an InfoPass appointment may be able to answer some of your questions; link provided below; but given that your husband was previously in deportation proceedings, you may wish to consult with a local immigration attorney before proceeding any further.

  3. Majid Vasigh


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Florida does, indeed, have excellent Immigration Attorneys. Thank you, Mr. Segal!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,928 answers this week

3,227 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,928 answers this week

3,227 attorneys answering