What is immigration proceedings in form I-130?

Sacramento, CA |

I am filing my application for adjustment of status on marriage basic.

1. You are confusing I-130 and I-485, possibly, but immigration proceedings on I-130 mean removal proceedings in immigration court. It appears your answer should be "no", as otherwise you would know about it.

2. Immigration proceedings means that you have had court hearings in an immigration court in front of an immigration judge.

3. Immigration court.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics