What is immigration form I-824

Kechi, KS |
Filed under: Immigration

my father's petition was approved and my father file I824 form for us we are live in Pakistan our date is July 2007 and our receipt Num date is August 2008. please advise me how long it take? and when US consulate give us call. what is the actuall proceedure of I824? and my age over 21 there is any problem of age?

It is difficult to understand your question as it is difficult to understand the facts. Here is my guess:

1. Your father is a US citizen, and he filed an I-130 relative petition in July 2007 for you, his Pakistani son over the age of 21. It is not clear if you are single or married.

Is that correct?

It is not clear if the I-130 petition is approved or still pending. It is not clear what happened in August 2008.

An I-824 is a USCIS form. You can find the form at www.uscis.gov. It is a form submitted to USCIS for a variety of purposes, including updating USCIS on developments in a case. You can find the form's instructions here:

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824instr.pdf

Overall, I would have to know more clear details to understand where your case is and what happens next. You or your father should probably retain a lawyer to advise you on this process.