What is i have confirmation that my husband id a compulsive lair, stocker and verbal abuser. i am going for divorce.

34448 |
Filed under: Divorce Child custody

i have five young ladies who dated my husband before we were married. i find out after we been separated for a year now.

sorry it is "what if i have confirmation "" no he gave our son alcohol and left our son in the middle of the road. and walked away. maybe it might help me in the divorce.

1. Knowing about 5 women who dated your husband before you were married is not a basis for divorce. However, if you want a divorce, go speak with and hire a lawyer and start the process.

2. It helps prove he's a case for him being a scumbag. However, this doesn't necessarily have any impact on a divorce proceeding nor your rights in one.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

3. Florida is a "no fault" State; meaning that you do not technically need a reason to file a divorce. Irreconcilable differences is enough. If you want to divorce him, do it.You do not need to prove he's a liar to get divorced. I'm attaching Florida Family Law Forms that can help you get a start.

* LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** This response above is not legal advice and it does not establish an attorney-client relationship. When responding to questions posted on Avvo, a general purpose response based on Florida law is provided. All relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter is not available. Therefore, I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, the review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship.