What is i have confirmation that my husband id a compulsive lair, stocker and verbal abuser. i am going for divorce.

Asked over 1 year ago - 34448

i have five young ladies who dated my husband before we were married. i find out after we been separated for a year now.

sorry it is "what if i have confirmation "" no he gave our son alcohol and left our son in the middle of the road. and walked away. maybe it might help me in the divorce.

1. Anna Christine Fernandez

Answered . Florida is a "no fault" State; meaning that you do not technically need a reason to file a divorce. Irreconcilable differences is enough. If you want to divorce him, do it.You do not need to prove he's a liar to get divorced. I'm attaching Florida Family Law Forms that can help you get a start.

2. Judy A. Goldstein

1

Answered . Knowing about 5 women who dated your husband before you were married is not a basis for divorce. However, if you want a divorce, go speak with and hire a lawyer and start the process.

3. Matthew Thomas Majeski

Pro

1

Answered . It helps prove he's a case for him being a scumbag. However, this doesn't necessarily have any impact on a divorce proceeding nor your rights in one.