What is good evidence to win a fair settlement on a low impact collision

Houston, TX |

i was is a chiropractor reliable for saying my neck and back problems was related to the accident. or do i need a doctor to say it was related. can i pain doctor also say if the injury is related to the auto accident. i was curious

1. Solid winning evidence shows that your were injured as a direct result of the accident.

Personal injury attorneys nearly always give a free initial consultation.

The insurance industry’s own statistics indicate that once an attorney becomes involved, the value of any claim at least doubles.

Put those two facts together and it is in your best interest to retain experienced legal counsel at your earliest possible convenience.

This answer is provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided in an office consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction, with experience in the area of law in which your concern lies.

2. A chiropractor may testify that your injuries are related to the collision; however, a doctor's opinion will generally carry more weight than a chiropractor. You should consult a personal injury attorney in Texas - the consultation should be free. Proper presentation of evidence is extremely important and the system is not designed to "go it alone."

3. I agree with Mr. Hawkins. You really should have a lawyer to assist you in this process. As for chiropactors, every jurisdiction is different and every jury is different but as a general rule you will make a greater impression on a jury if you can complement the chiropractor's testimony with that of a qualified and informed medical doctor.

4. Depending on the extent of your injuries and damages, a chiropractor's opinion is fine, especially in a low-impact collision with so-called 'soft tissue' injuries. I'm happy to discuss this with you.
    512-472-8318