What is form i-181 when i check my case status it said that they mailed my card but i never recieve it so whe i called immigrati

Brooklyn, NY |
Filed under: Immigrant status

on they told to fill out form i-90 an they will send me back the card those that mean that i was pproved.

Sometimes your card, even if it is approved, can get "stuck" due to a misprint or other technical issue. The best way to resolve it is to do an actual infopass appointment rather than calling. If that doesn't work, ask for assistance from an attorney who can do the infopass on your behalf.

Dhenu Savla
SwagatUSA, LLC
Free Initial Phone Consultations

If you were told it was approved, then it was approved.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration