What is form DS 260 and how much does it cost.

Detroit, MI |

My husband got approved his wavier and I call mexico and they said he had to do DS 260 form and how much does it cost, and how long do you think it would be before he can come home.

Congratulations on your husband's approved waiver! The next step is immigrant visa processing through the U.S. Consulate in Ciudad Juarez. The DS-260 is the immigrant visa application your husband will need to complete. I suggest you or your husband consult with an immigration attorney to discuss immigrant visa processing at the U.S. Consulate.

Lisa Tehlirian, Attorney -- Ellis Porter, PLC 2701 Troy Center Dr., 410 Troy, MI 48084 Phone: 248-519-9900 Fax: 248-519-9901 Email: lisa.tehlirian@ellisporter.com For more information about current issues and developments in immigration law, visit my blog: www.miimmigrationnews.com The information provided on my blog and Avvo is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or create an attorney-client relationship.

Congratulations on the approval of the waiver application! For some information about immigrant visa processing, take a look here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_5248.html

Your costs to the US government will be $88.00 + $230.00 + $165.00. Processing times from begin to end are approximately 4 to 8 months, depending on how quickly you submit requested documents.

I suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney about the case, for the best chance of success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

I agree with my colleague.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

Mr. Carlin gave you the prices ... timing is a guess, at best. I'd say 3 months.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

You can download Form DS 260 from www.traevl.state.gov or the consular website.

Akanksha Kalra, Attorney at Law: 215-542-4905 or ak@akaimmigration.com Disclaimer: The information provided here is generalized and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.