What is fastest way to petition parents? Could you expedite with some valid reasons?

Asked over 1 year ago - Sacramento, CA

I am a US citizen and would like to petition my parents to come over here in the US. Now one of my siblings(also a US Citizen) is really ill and is been undergoing a series of treatments for several months now and will last long. I feel the hardship they've been having through that is why I wanted to bring my parents to help them with. Are there some sort of special cases to bring over parents in expedited mode? If so, how and what is the process? I appreciate any help from you Avvo Attorneys!

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . I concur with my esteemed colleague's excellent answer. She covered everything, there is nothing more to be said.

2. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

3

Answered . Your first step is to file the proper petition(s). You are wasting time by not getting this done.
    Your parents are immediate relatives and it does not take that long to get them here.
    Once the proper petitions are filed your parents may be admitted via humanitarian parole if you provide evidence of a life or death situation.
    A second possibility is visitor visas for your parents. This will be difficult as they my provide proof to the US Consulate officer that they do not intend to immigrate.
    An experienced immigration attorney will not be able to expedite the petitions absent proof of the life or death situation. However the attorney will be able to get the proper documents filed more quickly and orderly so that the process moves along with no delays.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . There is only one way to petition parents.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.