What is discussed ay a msc just property or are we dicussing custody of chidren

I have custody of children right now with a restraining order for 1 year

Redlands, CA -

Attorney Answers (1)

Stephen Ross Cohen

Stephen Ross Cohen

Family Law Attorney - Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Everything can be brought up, but you stay silent until they mention Custody. Do not remid themn to bring it up. Be prepared.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced... more

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.