What is considered neglect and or bad faith in a workers comp case in new jersey.

Trenton, NJ |

doctors report; there was aggravation of a pre-existing condition. the cumulative effect of contiued work as a truck driver resulted in sever ack and left leg pain. mmi has not occurred effective the date of this exam in regards to this recurrence. (me) requires further treatment and diagnostic testing as a direct result of the recurrent incident on month ago. treatment was reasonable and necessary. he can participate in some activities of daily living. ha may not work at his regular employment as a tractor trailer driver. he should remaine on no duty until his reexamination following intial diagnostic testing and treatment with back corset phy. therp. and nsaid. ins. comp. denied testing. i have been in and out of comp. court for 6 months now.

The situation does not really sound out of the norm. Is there a specific problem that you have perceived?

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

i have been denied medical and temp comp benifits. i reopened my case and got denial letter from ic so i used my personal med. to have mri which showed spinal stenosis which was suppost to have been taken care of when i had a laminctomy,also asymmetric clumping of nerve roots,and a host of other things. had emg came back positive. i show them proof and still denie me.have not recived and payments, they sent me to another ime and says the treatments i recived so far have not worked and i am at mmi. i have not recived no treatments. m

Recommended articles about Employment