What is concerned Lawyer/client conflict of interest?

Asked 12 months ago - Kenosha, WI

I have a GAL that was assigned to my case. There has been continual issues with the GAL from the start. Misquoting information benefiting the other party. There has been important details left out. Negative information about the other party not been heard. The Investigate all concerns made by the other party other about me. While ignored the concerns I had. The Gal gave extra placement most recently to my ex, there has been additional issues including a fall, injury to the child and my ex didn't seek medical and more. The GAL wants to settle out of court with my ex having shared placement. Things have not added up. A family member of my ex- spouse recently past away. I found out through the obituary that my GAL is friends with a Family member.

1. Aaron Steven Linssen

Answered . If you believe an attorney has violated ethical rules or professional obligations, you should contact the Office of Lawyer Regulation. I have included a link to the public reporting information.