What is California Service Center - 6.6 Month and national average 10.2 monthes mean

Asked over 1 year ago - Minneapolis, MN

since i applied I-129f for my fiancee is just 6 month today at California center , today when i check the processing times at California Service Center, it says - 6.6 Month and national average 10.2. so my quotion is my case is almost 15 days remain to process or what 6.6 months mean also 10.2, i want to understand more. thanks

1. Dana Roxana Bucin

3

Answered . Yes, look at the CA time, not the national one

2. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

2

Answered . The times are estimates only

3. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

Answered . Ignore any published processing times, these are in reality a just a little more than what often amounts to "wish lists" or goals of the different service centers and they ALWAYS lag behind and do not reflect the "actual" times. Remain patient and do not count the days and hours; just pray the CSC will approve the I-129F without much difficulty.

4. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . The times on the USCIS website are estimates. It may take 15 more days, or it may take longer.

5. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

1

Answered . It means it is a goal. However, in reality the actual time is driven by the volume or number of cases that have to be processed..