What is an emergency visa stamp on refugee travel documents? How do I apply for it? What is the average waiting time?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I'm an egyptian asylee. I need to travel to lebanon urgently on Nov. 6. I have been informed that the average waiting time for my visa to be processed is 6 - 8 weeks. How can I apply for an emergency visa stamp? and what is the waiting time for the visa stamp to be issued?

1. Harry Asatrian

Answered . Generally, you need to make an InfoPass appointment with USCIS and bring with you the documents warranting expeditious handling of your travel document e.g., someone is dying or died. You should consult with an immigration attorney to assist you with the process.