What is an emergency visa stamp on refugee travel documents? How do I apply for it? What is the average waiting time?

New York, NY |

I'm an egyptian asylee. I need to travel to lebanon urgently on Nov. 6. I have been informed that the average waiting time for my visa to be processed is 6 - 8 weeks. How can I apply for an emergency visa stamp? and what is the waiting time for the visa stamp to be issued?

1. Generally, you need to make an InfoPass appointment with USCIS and bring with you the documents warranting expeditious handling of your travel document e.g., someone is dying or died. You should consult with an immigration attorney to assist you with the process.

Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.