What is a whiplash case worth.

Long Beach, CA |

Other Insurance company has accepted fault for the car accident. My 17 year old daughter recieved whiplash injury. I do not see a long delayed case here so what do you think her case is worth? Should I even persue this case?

Case is worth pursuing. However, without knowing medical damages and expenses, it is impossible to evaluate. You should consult a personal injury attorney. Many of them offer free consultations.

The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of California. Responses are based solely on California law unless stated otherwise.

If you don't have an attorney you simply will not be taken seriously. True whiplash is serioius so if this occured to your daughter, how can you not pursue? How can you say "I don't see a long delayed case here" and "other insurance company has accepted fault" and then wonder if this is worth pursuing? Without medical treatment and advise on damages from a professional based on medical evaluation no one can answer your question. Somethng doesn't really add up when one reads your last sentence.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advise" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

If you try to pursue a claim without an attorney you will either get no money or a tiny nuisance settlement, thus, retain a lawyer from Avvo from your state.

Free Consultation. 1-877-258-3083. Serving the Nation. Only 29% Fee Deducted.

Evaluation of a personal injury claim requires full consideration of many factors, here's a glimpse at the basics:

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury