What is a Party Complainant to Disorderly Conduct Mean?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Chardon, OH

I'm looking up details of charges my ex had I'm in a custody battle with. One of the charges I'm not sure what exactly he did. Says he is a party complainant-not sure what that is and this is what it reads for the charge. The defendent is my ex's mother's boyfriend so curious if they got into a verbal or physical fight or what exactly this means. These are some of the details:
07/31/2009 509.03#1 DISORDERLY CONDUCT REASONABLE WARNING M4 CONVICTED OF LESSER OFFENSE 12/17/2009

Just curious if anyone can explain what this all means. My ex had a DV and this and other charges yet the court does not seem to care of his violent tendencies

This is a link to the charge: http://records.warrenmuni.us/warren/search.do?i...

1. Christopher Lee Beck

Pro

1

Answered . Disorderly conduct is a catch all in Ohio. It is something people often plead down to. Instead of yourself doing the research in the custody battle in an attempt to mud sling to show he is a bad guy you should hire a good family attorney who can make the legal arguments and requests that are needed. The risk in these cases of trying to do it yourself is huge and you could end up losing your kid(s). Save yourself the trouble and extra costs in the future and hire an attorney and do it right the first time. Good luck.

www.becklawofficellc.com
    Dayton Area Criminal Defense Attorney

2. Patrick Owen Earl

Pro

1

Answered . That term has been used to say that a person is a part of an action and that person was the complaining party, or that one that called law enforcement and made the complaint.