What is a notice of Lodgement?

Asked almost 4 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

I have a Temporary Restraining Order on my son's father and I need to add declarations of his criminal record and his prior TRO's with 2 other women!....How can make these documents admissable in court? Do i need a notice of Lodgment or will the declaration work fine.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Pamela Koslyn

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Get certified copies from the court that issued these documents, and submit them with a document called Request for Judicial Notice. Cite to Evidence Code section 452, which allows a court to review orders documents filed in other courts.

    Disclaimer: Please note that this answer does not constitute legal advice, and should not be relied on, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue. This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,163 answers this week

3,588 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,163 answers this week

3,588 attorneys answering