What is a median range settlement for: work comp: l4 l5 s1 double fusion with rods and laminectomy. 3 years off work.

Ada, OK |

laminectomy was first surgery, second was the double fusion. I scored 3 out of 1 2 3 4 5 on fce test. I am 45% disabled.

1. There is absolutely no accurate way to answer your question. Even if there were an accurate statistical answer readily available, you could easily fall into the 20% outlying values higher/lower. The non-contextual answer would have no actual relevance to your specific case.

GET AN ATTORNEY...

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

2. I agree with Mr. Corson. There is no way for us to tell you. Here in my state that case could be worth a figure within a very broad range depending on all the facts. Get yourself the best work comp lawyer you can find. You can start your search here on AVVO for a local work comp lawyer.

This answer is intended as general information and not as specific legal advice. If you want to have a free consultation with me, please contact me through AVVO.