What is a lesser charge than agg robery and agg kidnapping if only present and only involved by being thretened and not telling

Lubbock, TX |
Filed under: Criminal defense

the crime happened in my home was unaware it was going to take place and once it started was threatened to not say anything or we would be hurt also

1. Without hearing the full story and reviewing whatever information the DA may be willing to provide to the defense or the court order the DA to provide, it's not really possible to say if there is a less serious offense involved in the situation.

Neither aggravated robbery nor kidnapping can be done accidentally or without knowing without the defendant knowing that they are taking actions that later become the basis of the prosecution.

So, what you really badly need to do is to sit down with a criminal defense lawyer who is experienced handling serious felony cases and discuss all the details. That's where you start. This is not a do in yourself defense project.

For more information about the criminal defense process generally, you may want to visit my website, http://www.majorcasecriminaldefense.info/

Answers on Avvo are for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice. No attorney / client relationship is created by providing this answer. For specific advice about your situation, you should consult a competent attorney of your choosing.