What is a good source(s) for learning about the structure and jurisdictions of the court/legal system.

Atlanta, GA |

What courts are common law, equity and admiralty? Which is a traffic court, which is a probate court etc. I am a student and this quesiton is for educational purposes.

Probably the website of your local or state court

In my state, all that information can be found at the State Supreme Court's website. Try your states sites as Attorney Solis suggested. Best of luck to you.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Just Google the question. You'll find all the answers

Please be advised that there is no attorney-client relationship between us. No attorney-client relationship exists between us until an engagement agreement has been fully executed by both of us. There may be statute of limitations issues and other factors that may impact your legal rights and remedies. The information provided is for educational purposes only and is otherwise not to be relied upon for any purpose.

Wills and estates topics

Recommended articles about Wills and estates