What is a 67.81ng/ml on 11 nor 9 carboxy-tetrahydrocannabinol

Wadsworth, OH |

what is normal level and what is high level. my friend was charged with dui, Is this high or a low range

1. That is over the "legal limit" for marijuana essentially. However I have seen much higher. A good DUI attorney can often keep urine/blood tests out.

Chet Palumbo Chet Palumbo, Attorney at Law, LLC 1800 Lyons Rd Dayton OH 45458 (937) 435-8100 www.palumbodefense.com

2. The compound is a THC metabolite (THC is the active ingredient in weed. So there is no "normal" level). Blood or urine testing can be kept out of court but it takes an advanced DUI attorney to do it. I recommend looking for an attorney who is a member of the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers who just attended the Advanced DUI Seminar in Columbus. New issues regarding the problems with chemical analyses were discussed in detail over two days.

This post is not meant to: 1) contain my signature; 2) contain legal advice; 3) create an attorney/client relationship; or 4) guarantee confidentiality.

3. This is well over the legal limit for Marijuana Metabolite (caboxy-tetrahydrocannabinol). To know more about the level it would be necessary to know if this was a blood or a urine test. The legal limit for this for a urine test is less than 35 nanograms per milliLeter of urine. The legal limit in the blood or plasthma is 10 nanograms/mL of blood/plasma. Your friend is in a lot of trouble and needs to hire an experienced DUI attorney to assist them. I suggest you contact Neil Rubin or Matthew Bangerter. You can find their information on AVVO. They are two of the best DUI attorneys in your area. Good luck.

Attorney Chris Beck
    Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
    Beavercreek, Ohio
    (937)510-6110 phone
    attycbeck@gmail.com
    www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

DUI topics