What is "possession" of a forged instrument?

Asked over 4 years ago - Dunnellon, FL

I worked for a government agency caring for a patient. Each year I would have to recertify but this year I was not able to get in touch with the doctor . I worked for four months without pay and entertained the thought of changingthe date to the year. I gave all my papers to my paper submitter, and without checking with me she sent in the doctored paper. I called my supervisor to let her know that I had changed the date but decided to wait until I got the correct paper from the doctor. She received the paper and told me she would discard the paper and told me to get the correct paper from the doctor. Everything was settled and I did get the correct paper. That was in March. In April there was a meeting at my home to discuss a care plan. AFTER we argued and she accused me of forgery

1. Bonita M. Riggens

Answered . Not sure what you are asking. She verbally accused you of forgery? Did she say she was going to do anything further? Is this just a verbal dispute, or, is she planning to take a job action against you? If your job is in jeopardy, see an employment attorney immediately.

Bonnie Riggens
    Law Office of Bonita M. Riggens
    669 1st Ave. N.
    St. Petersburg, FL 33701
    Phone: 727-898-1401
    Fax: 727-823-7351
    Employment law representation: Contracts (Noncompete Agreements, Severance Negotiations), Defamation, Discrimination (Age, Disability, Gender, Pregnancy, National Origin, Race, Religion), Family and Medical Leave Act, Overtime Law. Privacy Law, Retaliation and Whistleblower Law, Sex Harassment, Unemployment Compensation, Unpaid Wages, USERRA