What is "class of admission" for I-131 form for a person who entered the US with a Authorization for Parole Document (I-512L)?

New York, NY |

I have a pending AoS for many years now and have last entered the US on the basis of my I-512L form (Authorization for Parole of an Alien Into the United States). Now I am filing an I-131 to obtain a renewal for my travel document and was wondering what the accurate "class of admission" would be.

If you are using I-131 to apply for Advance Parole since your aren't yet a permanent resident, Class of Admission is asking for your non-immigrant visa you last used to enter the U.S. This is usually, but not always, a two-letter code you get at the port of entry, such as F1, B2, H1, TN, etc.

If you found this "helpful" or "best answer," please click it with my appreciation. My response is for educational purposes and does not constitute legal advice nor creates an attorney client relationship which requires all the details and a personal conference.

You would be well-served to discuss your dilemma with a New York criminal defense attorney in a confidential forum as soon as possible.

Recommended articles about Immigration