What is "class of admission" for I-131 form for a person who entered the US with a Authorization for Parole Document (I-512L)?

Asked over 1 year ago - New York, NY

I have a pending AoS for many years now and have last entered the US on the basis of my I-512L form (Authorization for Parole of an Alien Into the United States). Now I am filing an I-131 to obtain a renewal for my travel document and was wondering what the accurate "class of admission" would be.

1. Marco Caviglia

Pro

2

Answered . If you are using I-131 to apply for Advance Parole since your aren't yet a permanent resident, Class of Admission is asking for your non-immigrant visa you last used to enter the U.S. This is usually, but not always, a two-letter code you get at the port of entry, such as F1, B2, H1, TN, etc.

2. Edwin Drantivy

Pro

Answered . You would be well-served to discuss your dilemma with a New York criminal defense attorney in a confidential forum as soon as possible.