What is "affiliant non marital debts" its on my sworn financial but i do nt understand

Asked about 2 years ago - Houston, TX

i do not understand what it means by "affiliant non marital debts" can someone pls tell me the meaning. its stated on my sworn financial statements.

1. William Tyler Moore Jr

Pro

Answered . Are you referring to a sworn financial statement furnished to a financial institution? Or, are you referring to financial information statements commonly used in divorce court in family law cases? Non marital debts are generally debts that you brought into the marriage, i.e., debts existing prior to marriage.