What is a C33-L charge?

Freehold, NJ |
Filed under: Criminal defense

C33-L immigration?

1. This is a criminal law question specific to NJ criminal law. It should be reposted in the criminal defense section. I have cross posted it there for you. Good luck.

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is provided by CC Abbott is based on general assistance and not intended to be a legal opinion because not all the facts are provided. The person requesting information and all others reading the answer should retain an attorney who is permitted by the state bar within the jurisdiction who can examine the complete facts and provide a legal opinion on your case. All information provided in the above answer and other information provided by CC Abbott does not create an attorney/client relationship within any state of Federal law.

2. i am unfamilial with this citation. Sorry. maybe one of my colleagues knows more.