What if your ex -wife is not letting your daughter stay a day or a night with you. you have joint custody but she has physical c

me and my ex wife have joint custody with her as the pyshical custody holder. she will not let my daughter stay with me. she never brings her to see me . the only time i see her is on a holiuday if i am lucky. what can i do . i want my daughter with me

Norfolk, VA -

Attorney Answers (1)

Mary G. Commander

Mary G. Commander

Child Custody Lawyer - Norfolk, VA

If you are not satisfied with the visitation, you can petition the court to establish a visitation schedule.

Related Advice

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.