What if your ex -wife is not letting your daughter stay a day or a night with you. you have joint custody but she has physical c

Asked about 5 years ago - Norfolk, VA

me and my ex wife have joint custody with her as the pyshical custody holder. she will not let my daughter stay with me. she never brings her to see me . the only time i see her is on a holiuday if i am lucky. what can i do . i want my daughter with me

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Mary G. Commander

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . If you are not satisfied with the visitation, you can petition the court to establish a visitation schedule.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

31,077 answers this week

3,298 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

31,077 answers this week

3,298 attorneys answering