WHAT IF YOU HAVE A CHARGE THAT WAS IN 1998 FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE AND YOU ARE NOW GOING TO COURT FOR IT AND YOU ASK FOR THE ORIGI

Colorado Springs, CO |

THE REASON FOR GOING TO COURT IS FALIURE TO REGESTER FOR IN DECENT EXPOSURE

I do not know what you are asking. Anytime you have a case involving sex offenses, you need an attorney. That attorney can answer your questions and help protect you. Don't talk to the police. If you can't afford to hire an attorney, ask they court for a public defender.

i did and she just dosent have the time to research the case correctly. i ask question after question and she cannot answer any of my questions to not even having my discovery can she provide

Nicholas Lubchenco

Nicholas Lubchenco

If you hired her, you can get another lawyer. If you have a PD you can either come up with the money to hire a private attorney or make the best of it. I don't know the facts of your case and without that can't give you any specific advice. Here is a general rule. If you pled or were convicted of indecent exposure at trial, you must register/deregister as the statute requires until and unless you apply to be taken off the register and a judge grants that request. If you didn't do that and you have an indecent exposure conviction, that'd be a significant problem for you. Failure to register cases are very challenging to defend. There are some technical issues for some cases but those are the minority.