What if the warrent was from ten years ago and what kind of time is he looking at?

Prescott, AZ |

my husband was working for a moving company and the boss sent him with a blank check to get parts for the truck.the auto store did not have the parts so when he called his boss he told him to rip up the check instead it got made out to him for 500 dollars they are calling it forgery and theft?

There are a lot of factors that go into a case. You should talk with an attorney in your city who knows the prosecutors and judges to gage what your husband is looking at.

Consult a local criminal law attorney - many offer free initial consultations. Can locate an attorney right here on AVVO under the heading "Find a Lawyer" Do it ASAP - and do not post any additional facts on this or any other public forum - instead speak to the attorney IN PRIVATE>

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.