What if request for discovery and disclosure wasn't filed in a criminal case?

Florissant, MO |
Filed under: Discovery

I asked this question already but said need more detail forgot password so asking under a friends account so in cases request for discovery and disclosure are filed when someone is arrested for a crime but what if request for discovery and disclosure want filed in criminal case what happens and what is it for?

If you have a lawyer, ask him/her. If you do not have a criminal defense attorney, get one now. If you cannot afford one, see a public defender.

The information provided is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice. I am only licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I am not providing you with specific legal advice. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Being general in nature, the information provided may not apply to any specific factual and/or legal set of circumstances and/or the jurisdiction where you reside. No attorney-client relationship is formed nor should any such relationship be implied. The information provided is of a general nature is not intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney, especially an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Your question, although you may believe is simple, it is not simple. You require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes