What if I am fired in Oklahoma when on workers' compensation

Tulsa, OK |

I was sent back to work still hurt
and couldn't get the doctor to see me for 4 weeks
I drove truck and was in a lot of pain and couldn't
control the truck and hit a car when I seen the doctor he released
me from his care and they fired me 4 days later

I seen new doctor and most likely looking at surgery was that wrongful termination looking to see if I have wrongful termination case

1. Then have your lawyer investigate whether this is retaliation

2. It is time for you to hire a workers compensation attorney. Call one today.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. Start by getting a workers comp attorney

Attorneys on Avvo donate their time and your feedback is appreciated. Be sure to mark the "Best Answer" or Helpful" to your questions.

4. It would be wise to immediately consult with an experienced workers compensation attorney.